Saturday, August 11, 2007

This seems to be all I'm eating lately

Ever since I finally got around to trying Greek style yogurt I haven't eaten much of anything else. That stuff tastes like straight-up sour cream (which is a good thing in my book.) Sometimes the blueberries are swapped out for nectarines or peaches, but for some reason this has been the extent of my cooking these days. I'm going out to try a new restaurant tonight - maybe that will help shake up my routine. ps - you can't see it in the picture, but there is honey drizzled on top.

1 comment:

Sheila Ryan said...

Greek-style yogurt is one of the half-dozen tributaries whereby Paradise flows into my mouth. And so what if it costs more to buy it all ready for you in the plastic tub? I'm hot for Paradise, and I don't want to wait while it strains through the cheesecloth bag.