Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls

These rolls were as good as they looked, but I can't say that they were super-pumpkiny. But the texture was everything I had hoped for. Still, I will probably go back to my Cook's Illustrated recipe for cinnamon swirl bread (which makes for great cinnamon rolls) the next time I want something like this, just because it is easier, and like I said, I could not detect the pumpkin in these rolls well enough to make it worth while. Therefore I will not be posting a recipe this time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping in at the WhistleStop Cafe! You have a great blog- a little cooking & some yarn projects! My family jokes that $1 worth of yarn will keep me busy for hours.
Come visit again! And bring these cinnamon rolls with you when you do =)